Incoming requests to this website are logged only in anonymized form without IP addresses. No personally identifiable information is collected unless entered deliberately by you, such as in a contact form.
I collect and process necessary personal data as part of my commission process. This includes:
- Your name, email address, and payment information
- Character artwork, descriptions, and other references you provide
- Our communication during the commission process (such as email and chat)
As a general rule, I treat your personal data as confidential and will not share it with third parties except under the following circumstances:
- I will keep and disclose data where required by law or court order.
- I use online services to communicate with you and to organize my commission process. As part of that process, data may be shared with these third-party services (see Data Processors below).
- Unless agreed otherwise, I may share works in progress and commissioned artwork on my Patreon, social media, and art profiles.
I will follow relevant privacy laws and best practices (such as using encryption, backups, strong passwords, two-factor authentication wherever possible) to keep your data safe and prevent unauthorized access to it.
I am required by German law to archive all business communication and invoices for up to ten years. Unless agreed otherwise, I also keep backup copies of all commissioned projects indefinitely.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org